Wednesday, January 7, 2009

"In Which We Meet Mr. Twilight Dad"

The other night after I saw "Twilight", "Mr. Jones" aired again and it's always fun to match actors from your favorite shows in other things. Apparently Burke has acted in many movies, etc. but I've never noticed him until now. It's not quite as much fun as spotting older actors who had been in the original "Star Trek" series though (or who played a monster on "The X-Files"), but a lot of them are no longer around to spot any way, so newbies will have to suffice.

Only a couple more weeks until we get to see Olivia in her abducted situation. I wonder if they'll keep her locked up in a fancy hotel room or in a skanky basement?

6 comments:

lost2010 said...

I saw a promo shot, but I won't tell you where she's locked up.

Capcom said...

Oh that's OK! I don't care about spoilers for Fringe, oddly enough. Did they throw her through the squishy wall into the vault? :-D

lost2010 said...

It looks basement like. They had her strapped down to a metal gurney in a lab looking place and she appeared to be trying to get away.

I can't remember where I saw the picture even. . .darkufo maybe?

Capcom said...

Ouch, oh well, I was hoping for her sake she'd get the cushy hotel room. Or, at least a cheap hotel room with the vibrating bed. :-)

Tx!

lost2010 said...

Wow! She didn't stay kidnapped long at all. I'm glad they didn't put a giant cold germ in her. . .that was quite disgusting.

Capcom said...

That escape was a little too quick for me, I figured -- or hoped?! -- for at least a couple eps of her being held and grilled for info. But I'll try to get a post up either before Lost tonight or sometime in between posting with the LoCos about tonight's Lost premier! There were a few things that I don't quite understand and maybe you all can help me out.

As for the worm, yes, I was wondering when hers would come out but she got lucky! :-o